Wednesday 20 April 2011

studs

I have always stayed away from studs, thinking that I would look like a complete punk wearing them; as I am a minimalist girly girl. To me from the start studs were very fierce looking and intimidating and thats exactly what they are made for. So now I see them on fashion wears, I have seemed to change my view on studs and have become quite fond of them.
 I wouldn't wear a black leather studded jacket because in my opinion it looks a little harsh on me, but this neutral colour jacket, with gold studs looks amazing, and more subtle.
 these brouges look great with a few studs added to the front and back, again they are neutral. This you can do yourself at home to jazz up an old pair of shoes.
 These multicoloured studded pumps are so gorgeous, please tell me where I can find them!
 These suede pumps look great with studs added only to the heel, very chic and sophisticated.
I like these studded denim shorts, although some people would debate that they are trashy.

4 comments:

  1. I realise this is an old post but those studded pumps are by Sam Edelman :)

    http://aesthetic-junkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can also find these heels on nelly.com! love leenchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i find the gold jacket from :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I find the gold studded jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete