Friday 22 April 2011

Prada Spring Summer 2011

Prada has launched into spring with a very colourful campaign and quirky designs. I was shocked when I first saw their s/s 11 range in the march vogue Australia. I saw vibrant and contrasting colours, and harsh thick stripes. I loved it! It was such a brave move for Prada. The fashion prior to this was all neutral and minimalist, but this really brought some sunshine to the catwalk.
 Bright embroidery and large sombrero like hats
 woven bags
 bright colours and black striped shoes
 thick multicoloured soles
 fruity ' n fresh patterns. above is an easter egg painted in the same pattern as the shirt, a little DIY project for some easter fun!
 feather boas...more stripes

 stripy bags to match the shoes, beading on the embroidered dresses
 wacky glasses
 wait a moment......
 these remind me of....
 WILLY WONKA!
can you see the resemblance? 

No comments:

Post a Comment