Saturday 30 April 2011

NARS eye shadow

I love NARS makeup, it is so colourful and it is also good quality. My older sisters always use it, and are always telling me not to use it as it is expensive. Hopefully when my parents go to America towards the end of May, they can bring me back some of their products. I especially love their eyeshadow, it is so bright and sparkly, the names of the colours are also interesting and suit the colours well. I made these gif's myself, and the pictures were sourced from www.narsmakeup.tumblr.com the eyeshadows individually are priced at $23 US dollars each.
SILVER
 GOLD
 BROWN

2 comments:

  1. Great post love the names, just so wish I was a makeup girl,everytime I try I look like Ronnie McDonald,so very wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING POST!!! love the gif's you made!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete